- The buyer orders goods through this website at the time of purchase, indicating the type and quantity of goods to be ordered, delivery and payment method.
- Delivery costs depend on the chosen delivery method and delivery address.
- We deliver goods in the Baltic territory.
- The approximate delivery period of the shipment in the territory of Latvia is 1-2 working days. Lithuania and Estonia 2-4 business days.
- For goods that are not in stock at the time of purchase, but are available on order, the approximate delivery time is from 3 to 15 days.
- The goods will be delivered to the buyer throughout the territory of Latvia free of charge, if the total amount of the order exceeds 50.00 eur (regardless of the chosen supplier).
Currently available payment methods:
- by transfer * (by paying the invoice in the Internet bank or bank branch);
- with a payment k issued by your bankarti (at the time of purchase);
- using the Internet bank (at the time of making the purchase, the service is available to the Internet bank users of AS “Swedbank”, AS “SEB banka”, AS “Luminor Bank” and AS “Citadele banka”);
- * When paying for the goods by transfer, an invoice is prepared and sent to the e-mail specified by the customer at the time of ordering.
- payment upon receipt of order COD (Bank card and cash payments)
* If you choose the payment method "By transfer", we will send the product to you immediately after receiving the payment. This principle of dispatch also applies to goods which, at the time of purchase, were not in stock and were purchased to order.
A&M GROUP SIA
Registration number: 40203257881,
VAT number: LV40203257881
Legal address: Kengaraga Street 10a, Riga, LV-1063
Account: LV71HABA0551049385028, swift: HABALV22
Phone: +371 27067270
Currently possible ways to receive the product:
- receipt of goods at Omniva parcel terminal;
- receiving the goods by Omniva courier;
- receipt of the goods at the DPD pickup point;
- receipt of goods by DPD courier;
- receipt of goods by Venipak courier;
We deliver goods in Riga warehouse within 1-2 working days.
We deliver goods that are not in the Riga warehouse within 3-15 working days.
RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL
- The Buyer has the right to withdraw from the Product within 14 calendar days from the moment of receipt of the Product by sending the Seller a letter of withdrawal. The Seller shall send the withdrawal letter form to the Buyer by e-mail upon the Buyer's request.
- The Buyer is obliged to return the goods to the Seller within 14 days after sending the letter of withdrawal.
- The buyer cannot exercise the right of withdrawal if the packaging of the goods has been opened or otherwise damaged.
DELIVERY DATA PROCESSING
- The purpose of delivery data processing is to ensure customer registration, authorization, provision of trade and delivery services and sending the requested information.
- By entering the necessary information and placing an order, the Buyer confirms that he has read and agrees that the data provided by him will be used for the Seller to accept the Buyer's order and deliver the goods. By entering the information, the Buyer agrees that notifications related to the processing of the Buyer's order will be sent to the specified e-mail.